High thickness, highly flexible, rapidly
hydrating, ultra-white powder adhesive,
particularly suitable for fixing natural stone.
Main Features -
3. Can be used in thick layers
4. Highly flexible
5. Frost proof
6. No creep
1. Cement-based plaster
2. Cement-lime mortar
3. Gypsum-based plaster *
4. Anhydrite screeds *
5. Cement-based screeds
7. Aerated Concrete
8. Old Ceramic floors
9. Old linoleum floors **
10. PVC ** or Vinyl **
11. Plasterboard *
* after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
** after application of PRIMER-101
6 months in dry place
Fields of use -
1.Quick-fixing of natural stone and marble. Suitable for fixing composite marble indoors and outdoor.*
2. Fixing ceramic tiles of all types outdoors and indoors on walls and floors.
3. Suitable when high performance is required and surfaces must be subjected to pedestrian traffic within a short time, such as: tile fixing in industrial environments, in swimming pools, on façades or over-tiling on old ceramic tiles, indoor.
4. Fast fixing ceramic or vitreous mosaic.
* The laying of composite marble outside must be assessed with the manufacturer reassembled.