Powder adhesive with a high polymeric content for laying ceramic tiles.
Particularly suitable for refined porcelain
stoneware, over-tiling, on heating screeds,
heavily trafficked areas and swimming pools.
Main Features -
2. Frost proof
3. No creep
4. Extended Open time
5. Layers upto 10 mm thick
1. Cement-based plaster
2. Cement-lime mortar
3. Gypsum-based plaster *
4. Anhydrite screeds *
5. Cement-based screeds
7. Aerated Concrete
8. Old Ceramic floors
9. Old linoleum floors **
10. PVC ** or Vinyl **
11. Plasterboard *
* after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
** after application of PRIMER-101
White or grey Powder
12 months in a dry place
Fields of use -
1. Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors.
2. Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
3. Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without the use of primer.
4. Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
5. Fixing on water heating screeds.
6. Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.