Highly deformable monocomponent powder
adhesive used in layers up to 15 mm thick.
Especially suitable for fixing porcelain stoneware and natural stone in large sizes.
Fixing on façades, heating screeds, in swimming pools and for industrial floors.
Main Features -
2. Can be used in thick layers
3. Frost proof
4. No vertical creep
5. Highly deformable
6. Layers upto 15 mm thick
1. Cement-based plaster
2. Cement-lime mortar
3. Gypsum-based plaster *
4. Anhydrite screeds *
5. Cement-based screeds
7. Aerated Concrete
8. Old Ceramic floors
9. Old linoleum floors **
10. PVC ** or Vinyl **
11. Plasterboard *
* after application of PRIMER-T PLUS
** after application of PRIMER-101
White or grey Powder
12 months in a dry place
Fields of use -
1. Fixing ceramic tiles of all types, even large sizes, on walls and floors, indoors and outdoors.
2. Suitable for use when high performance is required, such as: tile laying in industrial environments, swimming pools or facades.
3. Over-tiling on top of old ceramic tiles without use of primer.
4. Suitable for fixing thin porcelain stoneware slabs.
5. Fixing natural stone and marble, so long as they are not affected by water.
6. Fixing on electric or water heating screeds.
7. Spot-glueing insulating panels made of polystyrene, polyurethane foam, rock or glass wool.